The City of Lakes Business Centre is conveniently located just off Highway 111 in the Burnside Business Park at 50 Eileen Stubbs Ave Unit 130 Dartmouth NS. The front of the building is located on Eileen Stubbs Avenue. Once on Burnside Drive, turn onto Commodore Drive, then onto Eileen Stubbs Avenue.
The centre is located on major bus routes and also in close proximity to surrounding areas of the HRM:
- 2 minute drive to Dartmouth Crossing retail park (Home to 90 existing stores with more opening everyday!)
- 5 minute walking distance to major hotels, banks & restaurants
- 15 minute drive from downtown Halifax
- 15 minute drive from downtown Dartmouth
- 15 minute drive from Bedford
- 20 minute drive from Halifax Stanfield International Airport (Great for when out-of-town clients are coming or you are traveling for business)
As they say…
Location, Location, Location
Location is everything when deciding where to start, grow or relocate your business. Burnside Business Park is the largest business park east of Montreal and north of Boston. A wide variety of businesses are located in Burnside, mostly specializing in sales, manufacturing, electronics, transportation, and services. The park is composed mostly of low-rise office buildings, warehouses and retail stores. Burnside is home to approximately 1500 other businesses, employing an estimated 17,000 people and a great area to establish a presence for your business.